This week, I am sharing some of the ideas that make my life easier and more enjoyable as a work-at-home mom. These are not truly “productivity” tips, as I am not expert in those things, but they are some things that help me to be more efficient and happy throughout my days. Here is the list we discuss:
1) Use your email as a to-do-list.
2) Get a “walking desk” to keep you moving even when you’re busy at work.
3) Use wireless earbuds or a head set for phone calls.
4) Set up some built-in rewards for yourself as you accomplish tasks throughout your day.
5) Work out in the morning if you possibly can.
6) Vary your jobs between work tasks/home tasks, physical tasks/mental tasks as you go.
7) Use even small pockets of tie in creative, productive ways..
I also share feedback on marriage advice from Vanessa and answer a reader question about how to get kids to have at Mass.
Girlfriends is on Patreon! Thank you to this week’s new Patreon supporter, Colleen. Find out how you can pledge your support for Girlfriends and get an invite to our Girlfriends LIVE session each month!
Our next session is Monday, April 10 at 8:00 PM ET. See you there!
My newest book is available!
You’re Worth It! Change How You Feel About Yourself By Discovering How Jesus Feels About You