If you wonder if you might need a writing coach, ask yourself the following questions:
– Do I need help defining my goals in writing?
– Do I have a writing project that has languished for years because I am not sure what to do with it?
– Have I always wanted to explore the field of professional writing, but am not sure where to begin?
– Do I have writing goals that I have not achieved?
– Do I need some help improving my grammar, sentence structure, or spelling?
– Do I have lots of writing ideas, but no follow through?
– Could my writing benefit from thoughtful, honest, and constructive feedback from an experienced writer, editor, and author?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then a writing coach might be a good fit for you.
Let’s find out what Write Away coaching services can do for you.